[R-sig-Epi] LD between diallelic and multiallelic loci

Neil Shephard nshephard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 12:33:24 CET 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011   <kudryavtseva_kathrin at ngs.ru> wrote:
> To: r-sig-epi at r-project.org
> Subject: [R-sig-Epi] LD between diallelic and multiallelic loci
>
> Dear all,
>
> I am planning to analyse linkage between two loci( first - diallelic,
> second - multiallelic (HLA-DRB1)). What function should i use?
> Usually I use LD(data) function but it doesn't work if number of locus'
> alleles more then 2.

I don't know which package the LD() function comes from, but you could
try some of the packages listed at
http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Genetics.html

Neil

--
“Truth in science can be defined as the working hypothesis best suited
to open the way to the next better one.” - Konrad Lorenz

Email - nshephard at gmail.com
Website - http://kimura.no-ip.org/