[R-sig-Epi] APC models

BXC (Bendix Carstensen) bxc at steno.dk
Wed Mar 11 18:46:02 CET 2009

Dear Enzo,
there have been some problems with the Biostat homepage redirecting to another url while converting everything to lower case, so that things were unavailable.

I have fixed things now, so the link http://www.biostat.ku.dk/~bxc/APC/SiM-ex now gives a file with working R-code, including a link to the datafile.

I would be happy if you would drop me a mail if (when!) you have successfuly have found the R-program and made it run.

Best wishes,
Bendix Carstensen

Bendix Carstensen
Senior Statistician