[R-sig-Epi] Epidemiology Task View?

BXC (Bendix Carstensen) bxc at steno.dk
Wed Nov 19 20:36:41 CET 2008

Neil,
this would be a very welcome initiative.

You could argue that most of the survival stuff belongs here too, but a link to the Task View for survival would suffice.

Additional topics:

Multistate models  (the msm package; the MSsim function in Epi)
Demography (demogR package)

Once you have made a skelton I suggest you post it to this list (and the epitoolds list) and I am sure there will be a couple of people chipping in.

Bendix
maitainer of Epi package
list maintainer, Epi

Bendix Carstensen