[R-sig-eco] Trouble plotting a maximum likelihood model(s) to rank abundance curves in fitsad

Paulo Inácio Prado pr@do @ending from ib@u@p@br
Mon Sep 24 20:32:10 CEST 2018

Dear Cory,

Please see section 5 of the package vignette to add lines of model
predictions to rad and octave plots. In a nutshell you need objects with
the results of each fit and then you can use these objects to get predicted
values with 'radpred' and 'octavpred'. Please also note that the data input
to 'fitsad' and 'fitrad' are numeric vectors, not matrices.

Best wishes

Paulo

--

*Paulo Inácio de Knegt López de Prado
*Depto. de Ecologia - Instituto de Biociências - USP