[R-sig-eco] Trouble plotting a maximum likelihood model(s) to rank abundance curves in fitsad

Cory Redman corymredm@n @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Sep 24 18:22:39 CEST 2018

I have been trying to create a plot showing maximum likelihood models
fitted to a rank abundance curve in the 'fitsad' package in R.  See
attached pic for what I am aiming for.  Y-axis can be in log scale or not.
  I can't even create a plot that shows the results of the model.  I have
looked over the online literature, but can't figure it out.  Please help.

Cheers,
Cory

My code:
> library(sads)
> Unit2 = matrix(c(529,230,129,108,98,62,40,23,18,13,9,5,3))
> plot(Unit2)
> Unit2.ln <- fitsad(Unit2, 'lnorm')
> plot(Unit2.ln)
Error in (function (classes, fdef, mtable)  :
  unable to find an inherited method for function ‘octav’ for signature
‘"matrix"’