[R-sig-eco] Error messages

Richard Martinez richy@mtz95 @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Aug 14 19:56:03 CEST 2018

When I run some code for analysis I get these

*> In proffun(fitted, ...) : stepsize effectively zero/flat profile (r)> In
proffun(fitted, ...) : stepsize effectively zero/flat profile (r)*

*Error in approxfun(obj[[i]]$z, yvals) :  need at least two non-NA values
to interpolateIn addition: Warning message:In .local(x, ...) :
 non-monotonic profile: reverting to linear interpolation.  Consider
setting std.err

*Warning message:In .local(object, parm, level, ...) :  non-monotonic
spline fit to profile (m): reverting from spline to linear approximationCan
anyone clarify what they mean and how to fix them?*