[R-sig-eco] Plotting community data in map

Thiago A. Pires pires.thiagoaugusto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 06:09:23 CEST 2018

Hi Erin,

Thanks for you response.
I tried it but, fg gives colors to a symbols border and bg fill it with
colors.
The thing is, while the circles gives a radius to symbols proportionally to
the endemism values (I checked and it's correct), the fg or bg don't seems
to correctly follows the values.
And this is where I'm stuck. Any other ideias??

Cheers,
T.

Thiago A. Leão Pires
Ph.D. student in Ecology - UNICAMP
Collaborator Researcher - UNIFESP
Visitor Ph.D. student - ANU
<http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4298681Z0>[image:
thiagoaugustopires.wix.com/naturevisions]
<http://www.thiagoaugustopires.wix.com/naturevisions> [image: Skype ID:
thiago.augusto.pires] <+Skype+ID:+thiago.augusto.pires>
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Thiago_Leao-Pires>