[R-sig-eco] test for differences between effect sizes

Paolo Piras paolo.piras at uniroma3.it
Wed Mar 22 19:40:33 CET 2017

Hi folks,

I write in order to ask your opinion about the best strategy to test for differences between two effect sizes coming, for example, from two different one-way anovas designs that uses different independents variables while keeping the same two-levels factor variable. For example I would like to assess if the significant differences between two levels that I found for  two differents measures are different between them or not. I have in mind some solutions (permuting z-scores, etc) but maybe there are already better ad-hoc solutions.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Best

paolo