[R-sig-eco] Dat input inext sample

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 20:25:56 CET 2017

Hi Luis,

It isn't entirely clear to me where your problem lies, but it sounds
like you are having difficulty importing your data into R.

If that's so, then the R manual on the topic is a good place to start:
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-data.html

This manual describes, among other things, how to use read.table() to
import your txt file into R.

If your problem lies elsewhere, a small reproducible example would be
very useful for those who might help you try to solve it.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org