[R-sig-eco] what's the best R implementation of a Logistic population model?

Thomas Petzoldt thomas.petzoldt at tu-dresden.de
Sun Feb 26 12:37:18 CET 2017

Hi,

here a few slides about growth modelling from a recent course, that are
still online:

http://www.simecol.de/modecol/

and especially:

http://www.simecol.de/modecol/slides-odemodels.html

Besides this, the two books of Karline Soetaert and the book of Hank
Stevens are definitely an excellent choice for this topic.

Thomas

See also: