[R-sig-eco] Help MARS Functions

Miguel Cañedo mcanedo.fem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:23:15 CET 2017

Hi!

I am using the mars.csv function to predict the occurrences of diatoms in
the Ebro basin (Spain) and I am finding some problems that I can´t solve. I
get the following error:

Creating predictions for subsets...
glm.fit: fitted probabilities numerically 0 or 1 occurred

I am attaching the predictors + species matrix (DiatomsCV.csv), the
deviance resulting from applying the mars.glm function, the MARS functions
and the R code.

Can anyone take a quick look at it? I am really stuck...

Thank you very much in advance!

--
*“All things that are still to come lie in uncertainty; live straightway!” *

*― Seneca <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4918776.Seneca>, On the
Shortness of Life <https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/1374471>*

*Miguel Cañedo-Argüelles*
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Miguel_Canedo-Argueelles/