[R-sig-eco] (no subject)

Rajendra Mohan Panda rmp.iit.kgp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 10:37:08 CET 2017

Dear All,

Thanks for your continuous support and guidance through this forum. This
time, I have a query regarding errors in 'nlsem' package, which reads as
follows:

Error in if (abs(ll.old - ll.new) < convergence) run <- FALSE :
  missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

This errors comes after using following codes:
model2<- specify_sem(
  num.x=6,
  num.y=1,
  num.xi=3,
  num.eta=1,
  xi="x1-x2,x3-x4,x5-x6",
  eta="y1",
  num.classes=1,
  rel.lat = "eta1~xi1+xi2+xi3",
  interaction="xi1:xi1,xi1:xi2,xi2:xi2,xi1:xi3,xi2:xi3,xi3:xi3")

set.seed(927)
start<-runif(count_free_parameters(model2))
fill_model(model2, parameters = start)
data<-SPEV[,-c(1:2)]

res2 <- em(model2, data, start, max.iter = 100, qml=FALSE,
verbose=FALSE, convergence = 1, neg.hessian=TRUE,
optimizer=c("nlminb", "optim"))

This is to inform that these codes work well for one set of data
without error, but with the another dataset shows error.

I will be thankful to you for your valuable guidance.

Thanking you.

Best Regards
Rajendra M Panda
School of Water Resources
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur