[R-sig-eco] Fixing vertical and horizontal axes in R

Shane Baylis shane.m.baylis at gmail.com
Thu May 12 06:02:48 CEST 2016

Hi Margaret,

It sounds like you're after eqscplot(), in package MASS. The overall
size can be set as for any plot window, but note that if you scale the
plot by dragging the limits of the plot window (or similar), the plot
will need to be re-generated after scaling the window to ensure that
equal-scale is maintained.

https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/MASS/html/eqscplot.html

Hope that helps,

  Shane Baylis