[R-sig-eco] NMDS axes scores

Conny constanze_keye at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 05:41:10 CET 2016

Hi all,

it has been frequently pointed out in this group, that NMDS axes scores
shouldn't be used individually for further analysis.

I therefore would like to include both of my NMDS site scores as a response
into a GLM model simultaneously.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find any advice
on how to actually do this. I found a  couple of papers using NMDS scores in
GLMs, but they all seem to use them individually, fitting separate models to
each of the ordination axes.

I'm a bit at a loss here and any advice is very much appreciated,

Conny