[R-sig-eco] Species accumulation curve: individuals instead of sites‏

Caio Souza caioeduardoms at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:02:56 CET 2016

Hello everybody, I’m looking forward to plot a species accumulation curve (method = “collector”).But instead of using sites on the x-axis, I’d like to use individuals. Is there a way to make it work? P.s.: I know about the rarefaction method, but I don’t want to use rarefaction. I believe that a simple species accumulation curve would fit my objectives.

 Thank you for your patience,Caio Souza.