[R-sig-eco] Fwd: Using multiple species data for gam

Rajendra Mohan Panda rmp.iit.kgp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:38:37 CEST 2015

I regret that the error message was due to my  erroneous data. However, I
face another error message in VGAM run i.e., object "eta" not found. Kindly
explain why this happens and possible solutions for this.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Rajendra M Panda
School of Water Resources
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur