[R-sig-eco] RDA

Gavin Simpson ucfagls at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:19:25 CET 2015

Yes, that is the appropriate citation for the software/implementation (and
in the case of capscale() the method, I think; there are other variants of
the idea around). `adonis()` is based on the permutational MANOVA
(PERMANOVA) references to the papers that introduced this method are in
`?adonis`, which you may choose to cite also.

HTH

Gavin

Gavin Simpson, PhD