[R-sig-eco] RDA

Richards, Christina clr at usf.edu
Thu Nov 26 21:13:13 CET 2015

Hi Dr. Oksanen!

Its very gracious of you to respond. On another important note, this is the citation suggested for the vegan package:

Oksanen J, Blanchet FG, Kindt R, Legendre P, Minchin PR, O'Hara RB, Simpson GL, Solymos P, Stevens MHH, Wagner H. (2015) vegan: Community Ecology Package. R package version 2.2-1. http://CRAN.R-project.org/package=vegan

Is this the most appropriate for our purposes (using Adonis and capscale in Vegan)?

Christina Richards, Ph.D.
University of South Florida
Department of Integrative Biology
4202 East Fowler Avenue SCA 127