[R-sig-eco] Choice of constrained ordination method on complex data

Tim Richter-Heitmann trichter at uni-bremen.de
Mon May 18 18:01:02 CEST 2015

Sorry, i messed up the first link:

Here is the actual image with summaries obtained by R:

http://s22.postimg.org/7vlhuhrap/Picture1.png

I am really sorry.

--
Tim Richter-Heitmann (M.Sc.)
PhD Candidate

International Max-Planck Research School for Marine Microbiology
University of Bremen
Microbial Ecophysiology Group (AG Friedrich)
FB02 - Biologie/Chemie
Leobener Straße (NW2 A2130)
D-28359 Bremen
Tel.: 0049(0)421 218-63062