[R-sig-eco] Temporal Trend Detection and Analysis in the Environmental Sciences Using the Open-Source Statistical Software R

isabella at ghement.ca isabella at ghement.ca
Sun Apr 12 21:07:30 CEST 2015

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }

	Dear List Members,

	We are currently gathering expressions of interest for a 3-day R
course to be organized in Vancouver, Canada on May 13 - 15, 2015:
"Temporal Trend Detection and Analysis in the Environmental Sciences
Using the Open-Source Statistical Software R".

	The course abstract is available at
http://www.ghement.ca/RCourseMay2015.html [1].

	If you are interested in attending this course, please e-mail me at
isabella at ghement.ca before April 20th, 2015.

	Many thanks,

	Isabella
	Isabella R. Ghement, Ph.D.

	Statistical Consultant and Trainer
 Ghement Statistical Consulting Company Ltd.
 301-7031 Blundell Road, Richmond, B.C., Canada, V6Y 1J5
 Tel: 604-767-1250
 Fax: 604-270-3922
 E-mail: isabella at ghement.ca
 Web: www.ghement.ca