[R-sig-eco] Manova and DFA analysis

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 15:35:29 CEST 2014

Hi,

Those aren't really R questions, nor are they questions we can answer
without a great deal more information. Your very best course would be
to set up an appointment with a local statistician who can help you.

If that isn't an option for you, a statistics forum would be a better
place to ask.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee