[R-sig-eco] correlation between dissimilarity matrices

Carlos liuca16 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 23:31:05 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I prefer to introduce environmental variables in a dissimilarity matrix
("b"), not as a matrix with different columns being each column an
environmental variable. I was testing with a partial Mantel test. I created
a dissimilarity matrix ("c") with zeros when dissimilarities were between
sites of the same location and ones when dissimilarities were between sites
of different locations.  Then, the code would be:

mantel.partial (a, b, c, method = "pearson", permutations = n)

Nevertheless, results do not seem correct. I will look into the other
options you have recommended me,

Best,

Carlos