[R-sig-eco] calculating standard error of coefficients from adonis model

Rafter liberationecology at gmail.com
Fri May 9 19:29:05 CEST 2014

Hi Jari,

Thanks so much for your clarification and expansion of Gavin's comments.

I was confused by the application of bootstrapping to a function that is
already
using a permutation procedure, but I see now that bootstrapping the
regression
coefficients would operate independently of adonis' permutation tests.

I'll try and apply better standards for clarity in the future before
deciding I
don't understand something. ;)

Warmly,
Rafter