[R-sig-eco] Query related to maxent file in dismo package

Jon Skoien jon.skoien at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue Aug 19 13:55:52 CEST 2014

It depends what you mean by using Climond data for extracting values, I
do not know the data set particularly well.
But I assume you can use Climond data if you download a format which can
be opened by raster. If you want a more specific answer, you need to
describe more specific what you want to do. It is generally a good
advice to follow the mail-recommendations from the r-help list:

Best wishes,
Jon