[R-sig-eco] adonis and temporal changes

Pierre THIRIET pierre.d.thiriet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:04:02 CET 2013

Dear Valérie,

If I remember well, your design includes:
Isolation categories: 3 levels
Sites: nested within Isolation categories (10 levels, a total of 30 sites)
How many replicates per site and time?
Time:? how many years you have? Only one sampling per year? Within sites
and years, samples were random or it is always exactly the same area you
sample (e.g. permanent quadrats)?

for adonis, consider that strata is for constraining permutations, which
is different than terms in the formulae.

Chears,
Pierre