[R-sig-eco] biplot help

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:44:05 CEST 2013

Hi Victor,

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 2:53 AM, victor asila <asilavictor at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I am a young statistician learning and using R for analysis.I have been working on an ecological data and I have encountered some difficulty.The dataset has 60 rows and 11 columns.I want to plot the data using a biplot with different point symbols,that is each of the rows

How are you plotting a biplot? There are several different
possibilities, and the answer varies depending on what package you're
using.

In the simplest case, you can use pch (see ?par and many previous
discussions on the main R-help email list).

1-10,11-20,21-30,31-40,41-50 and 51-60 should have different symbols
and colours.I would appreciate if anyone would be able to help.I have
attached the data in the word document for better understanding of my
problem.

This list doesn't allow Word documents as attachments. You'll get the
best advice if you include your code right in the body of your email,
along with a section of your data provided with something like:
dput(head(yourdata, 20))
so we have a reproducible example to work with.

In addition, it might be a good idea to read:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee