[R-sig-eco] biplot help

victor asila asilavictor at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 27 08:53:00 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,
I am a young statistician learning and using R for analysis.I have been working on an ecological data and I have encountered some difficulty.The dataset has 60 rows and 11 columns.I want to plot the data using a biplot with different point symbols,that is each of the rows 1-10,11-20,21-30,31-40,41-50 and 51-60 should have different symbols and colours.I would appreciate if anyone would be able to help.I have attached the data in the word document for better understanding of my problem.
Thank you in advance.