[R-sig-eco] comparing species assemblages- alternatives to ordination?

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:48:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

The best method depends on the details of your hypothesis and your
data, but you should certainly look through the various approaches
implemented in vegan package.

The list doesn't allow attachments of the type you included. The
preferred way to provide data is using dput(head(mydata, 20))

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org