[R-sig-eco] Proper treatment of Proportion Response Data with Two Categorical Predictors

Everett ehanna23 at uwo.ca
Tue Dec 11 20:46:09 CET 2012

Aitor,

Perhaps I am missing something, but I do not think that my original data can
take binary form. Each sampling point had a unique number of seeds (0 -
+infinity). I sampled at each site and collected a proportion of the seeds
that were available, thus, I would have, for example, 10 seeds available of
which 2 seeds were collected = 0.200 recovery (or 20% recovery). I do not
think that logistic (binary) regression applies here but I am relatively
novice with certain aspects of these topics.

-Everett