[R-sig-eco] Proper treatment of Proportion Response Data with Two Categorical Predictors

Aitor Gastón aitor.gaston at upm.es
Tue Dec 11 15:48:15 CET 2012

Everett,

If you have the original binary data that were used to calculate proportions
you can use generalized linear models with logit link (i.e. logistic
regression). You can find a simple explanation of this approach and some
examples with R code in
http://www.bio.ic.ac.uk/research/crawley/statistics/exercises/R10Proportiondata.pdf

Aitor