[R-sig-eco] Unifrac distance matrix with dbRDA in Vegan

dougwyu dougwyu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 03:17:20 CEST 2012

> By the way, I changed metaMDS function in vegan so that it easily accepts unifrac distances a couple of years ago after I was in a workshop with Susan Letcher, and she suggested I do this.
>
> Cheers, Jari Oksanen

Would you please point us to any documentation for importing unifrac distance matrices into vegan?  (nothing specific about unifrac turns up in the vegan documentation)

I was about to do this and was under the impression that i could treat unifrac matrices like any other distance matrix.

Thanks, Doug