[R-sig-eco] Fwd: useR! 2011: abstract submission & registration open

Thomas Petzoldt Thomas.Petzoldt at TU-Dresden.de
Tue Mar 1 08:33:55 CET 2011

Dear R-SIG-ECOLOGY,,

this is a small reminder for the upcoming useR!2011 conference. It would
be nice if we could make the "Environmetrics & Ecological Modeling"
sessions a big success. Our idea is that we have talks about new
packages and methods on one side and cool case studies on the other, so
that we meet the expectations of both, R developers and ecologists.

In addition, there are of course many other interesting topics for you,
like bioinformatics, multivariate statistics, data mining, machine
learning, ...

The "abstract submission" and "early registration deadline" is
approaching soon at 2011-04-01:

       http://www.R-project.org/useR-2011

The last conferences that I attended were among the most enthusiastic
scientific events I've ever seen, and there is also a series of highly
interesting tutorials:

http://www.warwick.ac.uk/statsdept/user-2011/tutorials/index.html

The original call from January is attached below and if you have any
questions, please let me know.

Thomas Petzoldt
(member of the program committee)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------