[R-sig-eco] Displaying estimators from specpool or estimateR

Jari Oksanen jari.oksanen at oulu.fi
Fri Jan 21 15:39:57 CET 2011

On 21/01/11 15:32 PM, "Martin Unterseher"
<martin.unterseher at uni-greifswald.de> wrote:

> Dear Jari,
>
> thank you for your help. The plots are fine and really valuable.
> However, when I tried to generate a Sweave-based file, all plot()
> commands following poolaccum() (e.g.
>
> \begin{figure}
> <<fig=true>>
> pool.data<-poolaccum(data)
> plot(pool.data)
> @
> \end{figure}
>
> resulted in empty or corrupted pdf files. I solved this problem by
> manually saving the poolaccum- plots as pdf and including them in the
> resulting .tex file. Some time-consuming handwork, but ok. So there is
> no urgent need for response.

Martin,

This is a quick guess: I haven't checked this. However, I think you should
set

\begin{figure}
<<fig=true,echo=false>>=
@
\end{figure}

If you create the fig within latex figure environment, you should only have
the figure, but now you also echo the commands in the same environment.

Cheers, Jari