[R-sig-eco] Displaying estimators from specpool or estimateR

Martin Unterseher martin.unterseher at uni-greifswald.de
Fri Jan 21 14:32:01 CET 2011

Dear Jari,

thank you for your help. The plots are fine and really valuable.
However, when I tried to generate a Sweave-based file, all plot()
commands following poolaccum() (e.g.

\begin{figure}
<<fig=true>>
pool.data<-poolaccum(data)
plot(pool.data)
@
\end{figure}

resulted in empty or corrupted pdf files. I solved this problem by
manually saving the poolaccum- plots as pdf and including them in the
resulting .tex file. Some time-consuming handwork, but ok. So there is
no urgent need for response.

Best wishes
Martin