[R-sig-eco] help

Mahnaz Rabbaniha rab.mahnaz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:13:47 CET 2011

Hi

in my project i collected its data in excel sheet that i attached,data
were non normal then i transformed them and check the normality by
shapiro.test that it showed again non-normality therefore i decided
used the MDS analyses in r and download this site
 ( http://www.statmethods.net/advstats/mds.html)

but i haven't done it,  i think  the main problem is the form of excel
matrix for doing it and also i want to know about different between  CLASSICAL
MDS and isoMDS.
please help me because this method is new in iran

Thanks in advance
--
*Mahnaz Rabbaniha*
*Senior expert of marine ecology *