[R-sig-eco] A request for suggestions about FD

Etienne Laliberte etiennelaliberte at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:00:37 CEST 2011

Dear Zhifeng,

You have already sent me three personal emails about this, and I've already
responded that you should try with calc.FRic = FALSE. What is likely
happening is that R struggles to compute the multidimensional convex hull
volume with your data -- this is explained in ?dbFD. Why don't you try this
first, instead of bothering everyone on r-sig-eco.

Cheers,

Etienne