[R-sig-eco] A request for suggestions about FD

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:00:00 CEST 2011

Hi Zhifeng,

We need rather more information to help here. At least, your OS, version of
R, version of FD - sessionInfo() will provide much of it.

What are the dimensions of your data frame?
What is the output of str() for your data frame?

When you say "crashed," what exactly happened? Did you receive error
messages or warnings? Did R quit entirely?

Can you provide a small subset of your data that reproduces the problem?

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org