[R-sig-eco] New to R

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Thu Nov 18 10:39:17 CET 2010

Dear Bob,

I enjoyed reading Zuur et al (2009)

@BOOK{
  title = {Mixed Effects Models and Extensions in Ecology with R},
  publisher = {Springer New York},
  year = {2009},
  author = {Zuur, Alain F. and Ieno, Elena N. and Walker, Neil J. and Saveliev,
	Anatoly A. and Smith, Graham M.},
  doi = {10.1007/978-0-387-87458-6}
}

Best regards,

Thierry

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek
team Biometrie & Kwaliteitszorg
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium

Research Institute for Nature and Forest
team Biometrics & Quality Assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium

tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx at inbo.be
www.inbo.be

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of data.
~ John Tukey