[R-sig-eco] using two distance metrices in formula

Maarten de Groot Maarten.deGroot at nib.si
Wed Oct 14 09:13:57 CEST 2009

Dear Jens,

As far as I understood you are looking for the influence of one distance
matrix on another. (Please correct me if I am wrong) Than the following
reference might be useful:

ter Braak, C. J. F. and Schaffers, A. P. 2004: Co-correspondence
analysis: a new ordination method to relate two community compositions.
Ecology 85, 834-846.

I don't know whether this is implemented in R, though.

Kind regards,

Maarten