[R-sig-eco] pollination experiment with missing value

hpdutra hpdutra at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 13:54:14 CET 2009

Hi Thierry
Thanks for the reply, you are right about lack of power. I appreciated the
suggestion of doing lmer, however I was wondering if there is book out there
explaining how to present the results of such analysis. I have Pinheiros and
Bates and Crawle's R book, and althought they do a good job explaining how
to perform these tests they don't explain how to present them on a
scientific publication.
I am more interested though in comparing some specific treatments, thus
planned contrasts are also a possiblity. Does anyone know if  reducing the
number of post hoc comparisons by using planned constrasts will increase my
power and if yes, how do I get to do these planed comparisons?
Thanks
Humberto