[R-sig-eco] multiple vertical histograms?

David Rogowski david.rogowski at ttu.edu
Tue Oct 21 23:44:46 CEST 2008

Greetings all,

I am trying to create a graph that has a time component on the X axis,
and for each of my sample dates I want to  have a histogram orientated
vertically of measured crayfish lengths. Does anyone know how to do
this? I have consulted Murrell 2006 R Graphics, and R Graph Gallery, and
searched on the R Wiki to no avail.  I have attached an example jpg -
but it may not come through - so I have attempted to represent what I am
trying to do below.

|        :           :
|     :              :
|  :                :