[R-sig-eco] orthogonal variables aliased by rda(vegan)

Karl Cottenie cottenie at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jun 4 23:10:28 CEST 2008

Andrea,

do check out Pierre Legendre's website with R functions

http://www.bio.umontreal.ca/legendre/indexEn.html#RFunctions

because he has apparently written a function for your case
(multRegress.R).

Karl

ps: this web site, together with Jari Oksanen's website should be
bookmarked by any ecologist interested in R (in my humble opinion).