[R-sig-eco] Calculating EC50s

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Wed Jul 9 17:27:08 CEST 2008

Hi,
Short answer: fit a 4 parameter logistic model using nls in base or use
the
package drm. The parameter names differ, but the third parameter is the
ec50.

Longer Answer: Need more information from you to give you a longer
answer.

Nicholas

PS: I changed the title of this thread. Something informative is much
more
 likely to get you useful answers.