[R-sig-dyn-mod] Package installation problem FME_1.3.5.tar.gz

Thomas Petzoldt thom@@@petzoldt @ending from tu-dre@den@de
Mon Nov 5 17:30:06 CET 2018

Hi,

short answer: the file is available at the specified position, but I can
of course not check if it is available from all CRAN servers world wide.

Please check your internet connection and CRAN server setting and try it
again. If nothing helps, please give us more information, in particular
the kind of your operating system, the way how you tried to install FME
and your selected CRAN server.

Thomas