[R-sig-dyn-mod] CRAN registration of Fortran code used by deSolve

Rampal Etienne rampaletienne at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 08:21:44 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I am using Fortran code with the deSolve package in my DDD package. When
checking my package with the option as-cran I get the message:

checking compiled code ... NOTE File 'DDD/libs/i386/DDD.dll': Found no
calls to: 'R_registerRoutines', 'R_useDynamicSymbols' File
'DDD/libs/x64/DDD.dll': Found no calls to: 'R_registerRoutines',
'R_useDynamicSymbols' It is good practice to register native routines
and to disable symbol search.

Although it is "just" a note, I would like to solve this, but after
quite some googling, I cannot find a solution. I can find a nice
solution for C code in the package growthrates, but I have not been able
to find a good example using Fortran. Does anybody have a solution?

Regards,

Rampal