[R-sig-dyn-mod] Hybrid simulation of nonlinear ode and discrete state machine

Daniel Kaschek daniel.kaschek at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Dec 9 21:56:26 CET 2016

Hi Eike,

you might have a look at the deSolve vignette,

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/deSolve/vignettes/deSolve.pdf

Section 4 on Differential algebraic equations. The "daspk" solver seems
to be the only solver implemented in deSolve which could perhaps handle
such problems. I don't know much about DAEs and therefore don't know
about the "index" of a DAE. Just give it a try.

Best,
Daniel