[R-sig-dyn-mod] regression plot and 10 and 90 percentiles

Thomas Petzoldt thomas.petzoldt at tu-dresden.de
Tue Dec 16 15:37:51 CET 2014

Hi,

1) I think this may be the wrong mailing list for your question. Such
questions are typical for r-help.

2) The dependency of your data is nonlinear. What do you mean with
"regression line"? Do you want to get a straight line, or do you have
any nonlinear model in mind, or do you just want to get a "smooth line"?

3) What kind of "percentiles" do you mean? Is it possible, that you
really want to get confidence intervals? Or a prediction interval?

thpe