[R-sig-dyn-mod] regression plot and 10 and 90 percentiles

Titus Kassem gtkassem at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 14:12:10 CET 2014

Dear all,

I have some set of data that I used to plot a simple regression line.
However, when I try to plot two other lines which are the 10 and 90th
percentiles on the same graphic window but was unable to achieve due to my
limited knowledge of r. Please kind help to do that. My data is below. I
want GA to on the x-axis and EFW to be on the y-axis.
Also attached is the txt version of the data. kindly help

EFW GA
132 15
210 18
1796  32