[R-sig-dyn-mod] Vectorizing

E Michael Foster emfoster at uab.edu
Mon Nov 7 16:55:42 CET 2011

This is all very helpful--thanks to both you and Thomas

Believe me, I'm not going to try ABM with R--that seems way above my pay grade--I'll be happy if I can do some basic simulations of populations with R.  (I leave my ABM work to AnyLogic and commercial packages)

Thanks again --

E. Michael Foster
Professor, Department of Health Care Organization and Policy
School of Public Health
The University of Alabama at Birmingham