[R-sig-Debian] Issues with Ubuntu 22.04 and Installing the Latest Version of R (R 4.4.1) to Docker Image

Mon Jul 8 21:50:34 CEST 2024

On 8 July 2024 at 19:32, marcoblanchette using icloud.com wrote:
| Oh, again, sorry for the spam but the problem Lauren is seeing is when she is
| trying to sign the key. Installing gnugpg  usually takes care of that problem.

I am not sure about that.

For jammy, my current (and used) rocker/r2u:jammy Dockerfile is
   https://github.com/rocker-org/r2u/blob/master/jammy/Dockerfile
and it does what Laurent want (plus a bit more: r2u setup) but I have
been traveling since she first emailed me and have not run it to confirm.

dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org